Header Ads

I M Jayaram Shetty passed away.

Kundapura, May 15, 2014:
Udupi’s former MP I M Jayaram Shetty passed away on Thursday, May 14 2014 in Bangalore after prolonged illness. He was 64 year old. I M Jayaram Shetty is survived by wife, a daughter and two sons.
I M Jayaram Shetty
I M Jayaram Shetty represented Baindur legislative constituency in 1994 from BJP and became the MP in 1998, defeating Oscar Fernandes from Udupi Lok Sabha constituency. He was defeated by Vinay Kumar Sorake of Congress in 1999 Lok Sabha elections. Later he left BJP to join Samatha Party. He had recently joined the Congress party.
He is well-known for his contribution in the fields of Education. He has a fame of establishing the FIRST Engineering college in Moodlakatte, Kundapura.
Source: Coondapur.com
Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.